Biwire Cables for Vandersteen 2CE Signatures

Hi all.  Trying to make a cable decision...  Richard Vandersteen recommends "true biwire" (i.e. "double biwire") cables, and suggested trying audioquest.  Audioadvisor will build audioquest cables to order, and can build two pairs of Rocket 88 cables for double biwiring (without DBS battery system) for around $1000.  The other option is two pairs of Purist Genesis Luminist cables, higher retail cost, but could get used.  So apples for apples costwise. Running with a McCormack DNA 0.5 Rev A amplifier.  Any suggests?
peter_s
+2 for Johnny R. @ Audioconnection. I got true bi-wire double run AQ GO4 w/DBS for my Treo CTs from Johnny and they sound awesome. Other Vandy owners seem to have found satisfaction using Anticables or Clear Day cables. Good luck!
yes to Anticables
brother uses that on 3a sig with excellent results
they also offer up a variety of sized soft copper spades that will make an excellent connection
@nycjlee    You can't go wrong with a recommendation from John R.!  I replaced my AQ cables when I traded up from 3A Sigs. to Treo CTs.  My Earth Series cables had such heavy gauge of copper that the mid bass was too heavy and was obscuring the clarity of the midrange and the outstanding carbon tweeter.  The double shotgun Clear Day Cables are a perfect match for my Treo CTs.  Glad to hear the GO4 are working out so well for you!
No question that the shotgun run of true biwire is the best way to go for Vandersteen's.  Those AQ's are the only ones I personally will use with the speakers as they have a synergy.