Interconnect Cables

My components are set. Now I'm tinkering with cables. I tried a couple different power cords and although I heard differences I decided to keep what I have. Now I'm looking for suggestions to compare to my Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 7 interconnect cables. I'm looking for cables below $2K per meter.
ricred1
My experience with Audioquest Truth interconnects and digital cable was that the choice between silver and copper was dependent on where the cable was used. I chose the silver Truth interconnects and the copper Truth digital cable even though I kept hoping the silver would be better. Oh, and Cryo helps silver quite a bit, maybe should be a requirement. Then again most high end cable manufacture employ Cryo routinely, have been for years.

I don't find silver to sound thin or lack bass. Almost every time I've put a silver cable/connector into my system, I've heard what I consider to be an improvement in clarity AND smoothness, as well as improvement in bass. The only place I like all copper is for the power cables for my class D monoblocks. 

I build my own cords, though, and can use whatever gauge of wire i choose. My ICs are built with 24 gauge solid silver.. my guess is that those who find bass to be weak with silver may just be using cables that have smaller diameter conductors. This can be the case since silver is more expensive and has slightly better conductive properties, so cable companies could be using thinner wires to make the cables, reasoning that the better conductivity of silver will make up for a higher gauge relative to copper. But it doesn't.
@geoffkait holy 🐄 man! That was the most normal post I've ever seen you make!
Amadi cables. Pure magic. The Phil Reference spanked my WireWorld Eclipse 7 interconnects as well all of my Nordost Heimdall. Write to Philip and he will help you plus if you don't like his cables he will refund your money. After 20+ years of trying everything out there short of the most expensive (Valhalla for instance) I have found the end of my searching with Philip's cables.
Just a suggestion as cables are so very system dependent...