Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@corelli
Don't do it !!!! give up your Maggies...never! you'll regret it!  LOL

Hi Bullitt,
Like david_ten, wondering what specific sound qualities you noted in this comparison.
Also, when you listened in the corrected vs. uncorrected comparison, did you change your speaker position?
A bit surprised you were reluctant to post--I think most of us really enjoy reading what others enjoy with their DI's.  Oh, there have been a few cranky posts but far far more civil and helpful ones.
Thanks for posting and look forward to a few more details.
@bullitt5094, thanks for the awesome shootout. The Lyngdorf must be very special. Did Mark mention the new ultralinear ZOTL15? I borrowed his prototype for a while found it to be superior to the ZOTL40 that I love so much. It’s not on his web site yet but I think it will be at the show tomorrow.
@don_1
Maggies will always be a speaker that I'm fond of.  They occupy a very special place in the history of audio IMO.  Good old American ingenuity--a great product at a very good price. 
But another great American value would be the Tekton DI's.  A performance/price ratio that is at the 99th percentile.  So 8 months later have I ever regretted parting with my 1.7's.  Not really.  I mean we all like certain speakers for certain music so it would always be nice to give another listen.  But if I could only have one speaker, with no regret I will  happily continue enjoying my DI's.  For me it just does more things right.
Hey Bullitt5094 - Am I reading this correctly...you preferred the Lyngdorf without the room correct vs with?  Essentially, running it as a standard class D amp?

Thanks!
Mike
Audio Archon - Tekton dealer