Is tonearm cable the most important cable in the system ?

Opinions ?
In the case of my Nottingham it goes from the cartridge right into the phono. It is not shielded, I guess, and there is nothing I can do to improve it. Not that it is bad, I think it's quite good.
inna
@inna - if you want to improve the performance of your one piece harness you could install (or have installed) a pair of Absolute Harmony RCA's from KLE Innovations.

https://kleinnovations.com/kle-innovations-klei-products/klei-harmony-plug/

They are probably the best RCA's money can buy

You will hear more clarity, improved imaging, deeper bass and faster dynamics.

I have tried the other Harmony models, but the Absolute Harmony are extremely good and well worth the investment.

Regards - Steve 
It's an interesting question. All cabling is important obviously, but the tonearm cable is probably the one in my system where the differences in sound quality seem to be more extreme and easier to hear as opposed to speaker cabling, IC's or power cables.

And, incidentally, that is running fully balanced into a balanced/differential phono preamp with both balanced inputs and outputs so I don't buy into the idea that the cable is less critical in that application with a balanced phono pre. In my experience, that is not true.
Nope - the wires that carry he signal from the 4 cartridge output contacts to the headshell are the most important cables in the system.
+1 to Cleeds comment - Connecting your Cartridge to a fully balanced phono preamplifier amplifier is the way to go :-)  the cable used will be much less critical this way.

Good Listening

Peter

Steve (williewonka), I happen to have just done that. I had Vic at Trans-Fi install a pair of the KLEI Absolute Harmony RCA’s (that I sent him) on the ends of the 1-piece silver loom with which he wired the Terminator Arm he was making me---Eric.