Power Conditioner Advice please...

I would be grateful for advice from the forum with regard to the following:

My system sounds significantly better in the evening/night than during the day and given that I live in a busy commercial area it would seem likely that I need to clean up the power. 

Ultimately, I will buy an AC regenerator but do not currently have the budget for that. I am therefore looking at a power conditioner and which I hope to buy pre-owned for under $/£1,000.

Given my amps draw a large wattage (peak 400w into 4ohms) I am nervous about placing a conditioner between them and the mains.

The other components:

1.     Auralic Aries - has its own external linear power supply.

2.     DEQX  -  “Nine separate power-supply regulation stages  including four that provide the main analog rails deliver extremely low measured distortion....

Where do you think I would be best to apply any power conditioning?

Any other suggestions welcomed.

Thanks very much

soma70
@soma70   I look forward to hearing about your experience with the Dectet.  What power cords did you order?
Hey String -  I’m sure you experience is shared by many others. I think if anyone can get a conditioner right then it has to be PS Audio. Did you use any of their products? 
Hey Hifi.

Re cables I just couldn’t bring myself to spend 100’s of clams on wire so bought two of these:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F251245149226

unkown and unbranded but had double shielding and twisted core with deoxit so I figured it should be better than standard. I will use these on digital and pre amp.

For my amps I have bought 3metres of DHLabs Silver Power plus cable off the reel and will add my own connectors. 
I'm late to the discussion, but I want to share my experience with installing an isolation transformer into my system.  I have tube system consisting of class A mono blocks, phono preamp and line stage.  Together all components draw about 5 amps from the wall.  I am on a 15 amp dedicated circuit and have never had an issue of limited power or breaking the circuit breaker.  I have a Furman P-2400 IT which is a 20 amp device, so I think it's sized properly for my system.

Like you, I live in a city with all kinds of noise, electrical, radio frequency, and environmental noise (traffic, sirens, subways, etc).

The affect is pure music.  More of everything good, the noise floor is gone in the music.  I am now hearing more detail, harmonic textures all the way down in the lowest bass registers.  And dynamics, wow, I'm hearing dynamics like I have not heard before in my system.

I think there is a distinction between a power conditioner and an isolation transformer.  I can say with very positive results in my system, the isolation transformer will not have any negative downsides, only positive benefits to a very large degree depending on the resolution of your system.