Soundstage and explosive dynamics?

I’m looking high and low for speakers with the following attributes:

1. Wide and deep soundstage. Speakers can disappear from the soundstage.
2. Decent imaging.
3. Explosive dynamics with force and surprise.
4. Costs less than $10k.

madavid0
There is a used pair of PMC IB2 is speakers on audiogon currently asking $9,250. 

Problem solved...Full stop!  
Great choice for PMC IB2,
but seems gone now!
is well round sound speaker, tight and fast bass will surprise You.
the sound disappeared even in smaller room and that midrange,man.....kind a miss it!!!

Damn hard to find used at a reasonable price. I’ve posted a few ads over the years looking for a pair of IB2 and MB2 with no luck. Awesome speakers with the right gear!
Kosst  I guess I should've said you need big drivers and efficiency. If you have both of those attributes it will deliver in spades. 
 If you don't have the size you need much more than one driver and then generally you lose out in the imaging, staging and coherency department. 
 I say generally because I'm sure there are exceptions to the rule. I just haven't heard them.
  If I were the OP I would look at Tannoy's or Altec 604 Based speakers. 
 Or a pair of altec model 19, voice of the theatres or Valencias. 
 In fact if you look at vintage stuff those attributes are very common. It's only when they started designing speakers with solid-state in mind that we lost our way.  Efficiency was down, they started trying to make smaller boxes  with wife acceptance factor in mind  and then we ended up with more polite sounding speakers.  
You can't cheat physics...