the best amp to run the bass of infinity RS-1b's

I have a pair of infinity rs 1b's and am running them with a pair of bryston 4b-st's. I have a nakamichi dragon 3 piece cd setup with a nakamichi CA7A pre-amp to the brystons. I have 2 pairs of mit MH-750 CVTerminator II cables to the speakers. I am looking at a pair of Bryston 7b's at 500/ch at 8ohms, 800/ch at 4ohms. Classe Ca-400 400/ch at 8ohms, 800/ch at 4ohms. Mcintosh mc2500 500/ch at 8ohms. Perreaux 5150b at 500/ch 8ohms. I like rock,jazz country and classical. All the amps are for sale in my area and I am wondering which would give me the best punch and sound for the type of music i listen to.

Thanks for the help
Darin
darinkperih
I purchased a Pereaux 5150b, and suposibly in shipping it was damaged. I hooked every thing up and just got a buzz niose from the speakers. If I turn the pre-amp up to just about full volume the buzz would stay the same but I could just hear the music, maybe only a couple of watts of out put. So I have taken it to a shop and hope they can find the problem. I will let you guys know how things turn out.
A friend runs his RS1b's with a pair of older Krell monoblocks on the bass towers, sorry I don't remember the model, and an ARC D250 on the panels. He dispensed with the trouble prone Infinity crossover and uses a Dahlquist active crossover.

Brian
Hi Brian, I have also heard some folks doing away with the Infinity crossover. It gives me a little scare to do that although I get tempted now and then. I believe if you use another crossover (bryston, Dahlquist, Merchant) it negates the servo control on the woofers. Some say it sounds better and some say it does not. The Krell amp that a friend of mine has on his woofer towers are the 150 mono's. He retains the infinity crossover.
As to an update on my newer Perreaux 3150B...now that I have had it for a few months....it is wonderful......plenty of power and control!!
Hello again

I finally got my perreaux 5150b back and hooked it up to the woo+ffers of my RS-1b's and I sware you can hear the vioce of GOD! threw them. The system has such a massive amount if impact it makes you laugh. Good live recorded CD's at even moderate sound levels have the same punch that you feel against your body at a rock concert. The sound is so tight and accurat on jazz and country music it's just amazing.
The guys that fixed my amp made a joke and said "OH your the guy that owns the welder" they were taken by it huge power supply, the technition said it hase endless power.

So I am going to play with it for a while and enjoy the beast. I had a second power outlet with a 20 amp breaker allready in the wall for just for my brystons so I sould have plenty for this amp.

Thanks for all your help,
Darin

I took the lid off and was inpressed about how have the amp was biult. It has 24 Hatatchi transistors and a massive transformer that weighs about 40lbs by it's self. It has 8 caps that measure about 6" tall and 3" in diamitor. Its just impressive
Help!! I am looking for a pair of 1b's I owned a pair about 15 years ago, got hitched and out they went. Now out went the wife in comes the new system. I just bought a pair of vincent 991 monos but I need speakers. Can anyone help?
THANKS, Greg