No frills balanced ss integrated amp?

Interested in what the membership recommends for a great sounding solid state integrated amp strictly for two channel audio.  Something that excels at the basics.  Parasound Halo seems well-regarded but the "no frills" modifier is included to try and avoid exactly such "all in one designs"; i.e., DON'T want something with DAC, phono pre, subwoofer control, tone controls, multi-channel output etc., etc..  Budget in the $2500-$3000 range.  Have a Hegel H200 now.  Don't ask why I'm thinking about another.  Not sure I can explain.  New preferred but would definitely consider used (esp., if still in production).  Thanks for the input.  
128x128ghosthouse
@skoczylas 
Appreciate the reality check.  You're kind of echoing the other half of the internal dialog about this (the Voice of Reason!).  My system is posted.  Needs a bit of updating as I sold off my tube gear.  Speakers are Totem Forests and Silverline Prelude Pluses.  I don't think my spouse would tolerate a third set.  The Preludes are pretty efficient, though.  They might work with an (SET?) type amp.  Something else to consider.  Thanks for your time and input.

Thanks yet again to all who provided input.  Not integrated but skoczylas got me thinking about First Watt.