Power Cord

Chord Dave owners...what power cords and interconnect cables are you using?
ricred1
I auditioned Shunyata Sigma NR power cords a couple weeks ago in my system. I thought they were different, but didn't add enough to my musical enjoyment to sell my Wireworld Electras.
Since then I decided to pursue interconnect cables. Long story short, after a home audition I replaced my Wireworld Platinum Eclipse 7 XLR with Audioquest Fire.
I sold my Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 speaker cable. This weekend I will have a listen to Shunyata Alpha speaker cables. I hope to have a home audition of Clarus Crimson speaker cables in a week.
Thanks for sharing Ricred. I am looking at pc's and spkr cables. I look forward to your comparisons. I have a wire world 5.2 sliver Electra pc for my amp. 
Unfortunately, I submit the answer can only be discovered by listening in your own system.
Ricred1
i al considering the wireworld platinum eclipse 7 xlr to replace my nordost Frey between my Berkeley alpha 2 and arc ref 6. I have the clarus crimson xlr between my ref 6 and constellation Taurus. I am very happy with the crimson’s after I switched them with another set of Frey’s. They added smoothness and musicality while not detracting from detail, transparency and space. I was also taking a close look at the aq fire. Can you share impressions vs. ww platinum 7?