The Worst Speaker you have ever heard.

This should be thought provoking. What is the worst speaker, or the most over-rated, over-priced, over-hyped speaker you have ever heard. Have you ever had speakers that you now wished you had kept?
jec
For me it was a pair of Talon Khorus speakers. I'm not sure if it was because they were not properly set up, but they sounded awful!! No midrange at all. Highs seemed OK as I recall, and bass was OK, but vocals were horrible!! Very flat. I walked away wondering what all the hype was about, how they could possibly list for $14K new, and then thinking now I know why they sell for $4-5K used.
Legacy Wispers, loaded with drivers, which only makes it bark even louder. Heard with several amps, nothing helped. An appropriate name would be Legacy Howl-er & Growl-er
Legacy Whispers, loaded with drivers, which only makes it BARK even louder. Heard them with several high quality amps, nothing helped! An appropriate title would be Legacy Howl-ER & Growl-ER, yea that fits the description.

Swan's Diva 3.1

I bought these over the internet sight unseen. After five minutes of listening I realized I had made a bad, bad mistake.