Amplification for Wilson Audio Sasha on the cheap

What have you been driving your Sasha with and getting that low controlled huge bass.
128x128kunalraiker
Thanks George, I need to get it serviced at some stage and might look at the bias adjustment then.
The Sasha is easy to drive and if you like tubes, most any 100 watt tube amp will do the job with plenty of bass despite the low impedance at 80Hz.
I have heard the same too, so a decent tube amp can keep the bass right and get the low freq?
I have heard the same too, so a decent tube amp can keep the bass right and get the low freq?

Stereophile bench test:
" On the other hand, the Sasha's plot of impedance magnitude and electrical phase (fig.1) reveals the speaker to be a demanding load for the partnering amplifier to drive. Not only does the impedance drop below 4 ohms for most of the lower midrange and upper bass, with a minimum value of 2 ohms at 86Hz, but there is also an amplifier-unfriendly combination of 3 ohms and –43° phase angle at 61Hz."

Lower bass if you want it kunalraiker clean, tight, rhythmic and punchy, you'll need an amp with current, sure a tube will work and mostly sound good, but the best will not be extracted from the Sasha's in the bass.
That 3ohms with -43 degrees of phase angle will look like 2ohms to the amp that's driving them.  

Cheers George 

you'll need an amp with current,
What is meant by that? Enough current to drive the speaker? Or something else?

We had no trouble getting excellent bass on the Sashas using our MA-1, which may or may not be a 'high current' amplifier, depending on what is meant.

'High current' tends to often be a bit misleading- see this article for more information:
http://www.atma-sphere.com/Resources/Common_Amplifier_Myths.php