Graphene in fuses and cost

Synergistic research is using a  technology thst is finally cost effective in their fuses very little is used and see the pricing    https://www.graphene4u.com/product-page/graphene-5-10-layer-powder-1gr       Synergistic with all the hype and Millions of dc Tesla volts 
$150 for s fuse is well over $100+ profit for someone. Hopefully the competition will start using 
In the mean time the Hifi tuning Supreme are a big step up over stock fuses for s fraction of the Synergistic cost. The price should have been no higher ,maybe lower .
But Synergistic is built on Hype and  half truths built up information PT Barnum would be proud  !!
The link prove the cost it has come way down and Graphene prices are dropping  as more
People  are now using Grapine from Semiconductors to capacitors  now fuses and  many other 
Things . Nicola Tesla would be totally pissed off his vision of free electricity now using his Tesla 
Coil as a selling tool .  Be a smart buyer  !!
128x128audioman58
Gbmcleod wrote,

"The more important question - to which you would know the answer, as you have had a head start on me with the Blues - is: how long did you find they need to break in? The earlier ones seemed to take quite a while of steady playing. Does that trend continue with the Blue?"

If YOU had been reading MY posts you would have seen me say I don't believe it’s possible, under ordinary circumstances, for anyone (rpt anyone) to ascertain what the break in period is for anything, including fuses. To summarize what I posted on the subject previously there are way too many *variables* and *uncertainties* involved including but not limited to time of day, day of week, how many thing the person does to his system in the meantime, both international and unintentional and the person’s general hearing acuity to be able to track the progress of break in and establish when break in is complete. In addition most audiophiles are continually breaking in multiple cables, fuses, whatever. Have you noticed how many people have 4 fuses, or 6 fuses, or 12 fuses? Most folk buy one to see how they like it then but more as they can afford it. Fuses are constantly breaking in! 

Compared to the SR Black fuses, the Blue fuses seem to be broken in right out of the box. Not true of course.  The break in seems to be subtle compared to the Black fuses. The Blacks took a few backward steps during break in ... while the Blues just take a steady pathway to improvement. Each listening session seems to be better than the last. 

Frank
Ordered a SR Blue yesterday for the Torus sub driver to replace the Buss general purpose fuse that is currently installed. Replaced a similar fuse in a new (for me) Audio Note Soro integrated with an SR Black about 6 months ago. Very pleased with the results.