Amplification for Wilson Audio Sasha on the cheap

What have you been driving your Sasha with and getting that low controlled huge bass.
128x128kunalraiker
 If I had a current hungry speaker and wanted to get decent results without remortgaging the house I would get a Sunfire load invariant amp.  I have never owned any Wilson's though and probably never will. I typically wouldn't go for speakers that are tough to drive unless they were panels  for the exact reason that I couldn't use the amplifiers that I would want to. 
Agree with atmasphere. Have heard Sasha's with ARC Tube Amps and they sounded very nice indeed.
Have heard Sasha's with ARC Tube Amps and they sounded very nice indeed.

Like I said before:
  "Sure a tube will work and mostly sound good, but the best will not be extracted from the Sasha's in the bass."

Cheers George  
@kunilraiker     An ME850  will drive your Sashas, but IME there are Amplifiers that will sound much better.     
@kalali    Yes the big Vincent Mono Blocks ARE awesome. Like your experience they have equaled or bettered some much more expensive/ highly regarded Amps. For the money they are outstanding.

Would love to audition the DartZeel's mentioned and some high end Pass Labs, but big $$$.