Amplification for Wilson Audio Sasha on the cheap

What have you been driving your Sasha with and getting that low controlled huge bass.
128x128kunalraiker
An ME850 will drive your Sashas, but IME there
are Amplifiers that will sound much better.

I tried the Pass Labs Aleph yesterday and found the ME to sound better with more controlled bass.

The ME sounds phenomenal but what I want to know which resonanably prices amps can sound better.
The ME sounds phenomenal but what I want to know which reasonably prices amps can sound better.

There maybe amps that can sound better at a reasonable price, but they may not drive speakers such as these Sasha's in the bass like the ME can.
But if you take the word "reasonable" out then yes there are amps that sound better and can drive the Sasha's as well. Parasound Halo JC1 Monoblocks come to mind, big Gryphon's ect.  

Cheers George
@kunalraiker        
It's difficult to answer when you still havn't given us an approximate amount of what you consider "cheap". Your "cheap" maybe completely different to another's "cheap." What Pre-Amp are you using? This could be a limiting factor. If your Pre-Amp is not up to it, it may be pointless getting new Power Amps. Where do you reside? You have been given some good suggestions so is there a dealer/retailer nearby you can borrow some of the suggested equipment? Or is there a Wilson dealer you can audition some Amps with the Sasha's?

Thanks for trying to assist me.
Budget is $10K for new but will look for something in the 5K mark if buying secondhand.
Prefer something old and grunty.

I do not have  a Wilson dealer as Iam in Melbourne, Australia.
So no demo can be arranged.

The preamp that I use is ME14, see specs.
http://www.me-au.com/me_14_data_2.jpg