Goldmund Dialogue Speakers

Since obtaining these speakers I have been very surprised to learn how few people know what they are. This post is to solicit comment from anyone familiar with them. Also, I would be very happy to obtain a copy of the owner's manual if anyone has it. What modern speaker do you think is similar or comparable to the Dialogues? I'm in the boonies so it's been a while since I last heard the better modern speakers.
macrojack
Very fast. Extremely efficent. Beautiful speaker. I used to own a pair. Work great with low powered SET amps. I ran mine with a pair of jadis JA-30 amps and it was incredible.
Fairly sensitive to toe in and room placement. VERY HEAVY.
No I don't sell any of the above.
Well, here you can find the superdialogue manual, not sure if it is of help. Possibly you check it over.
Goldmund is qute a name here in europe. I have pre+power amp and very very happy !!
Cheers

http://www.goldmund.com/old/ownlib.html
Ad010685,
Thanks for the guidance. Apparently the owner's manual does not contain much useful info, so you have helped me to put this curiosity to rest.
Which country do you live in? I am in the US.
What speakers are worthy of your Goldmund electronics? I use a Rowland Concentra II with my Dialogues.
Tom