Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
I was the Audiogon member that greg22lz referenced. I will say this about the DI's, in addition to being a great value, I think they could be one of the most versatile speakers I have heard when it comes to amp/speaker matching. We listened to a high powered BAT solid state amp, a moderately powered Music Reference RM-200, and the Atma-Sphere M-60s, the latter two I brought over for the listening session. While each amp had a unique presentation that delivered outstanding sound with the DIs, what amazed me was how effortlessly the M-60s drove them. This amp has its own power meter and it barely flickered, maybe, and I'm being generous, it kicked up to about 5 watts on peaks on a couple recordings. Listening levels were about 70 to 80 dB. No impedance issue from what I could tell. I had my Speltz Zeroes on hand and I never felt the need to insert them into the chain. In fact, I considered pulling some tubes out to drop the power output.

Thanks Greg for the hospitality and great session. Now lets get you down to Marin to hear an ESL.
Thanks guys for the demo info with the M-60's I wish I could have attended. For now, I'm going to pass on the DI. 

ozzy
@nitrobob  I use two 6466 Precison Turbo "mufflers" on my Mustang. Highly recommended. Nice to see another NHRA License holder on the thread.
bullitt5094....
Thanks for the welcome ... BTW, my Double Impacts were shipped Wednesday .