Searching for the most "accurate" speaker (below 15K)

I’m looking for the most accurate and resolving speakers (budget is <= 15K). Paradigm Persona 3F, Kef Reference 3 or Focal Sopra 2 are some of the options I can think of. Any opinions on how these compare? Should I had other options to this shortlist? The amplifier is the (absolutely extraordinary) Nagra Classic AMP.

Thanks! :)
128x128vermeer
@dave543210

You should definitely check out the Harbeth 7es3.  They also sound amazing.  Great all around speaker and you probably don't need a sub.  
Most often, whichever speaker one selects to be his/her favorite has much to do with the sound coloration they prefer. Some like bass heavy speakers, some like neutral speakers, some like lively, some like musical speakers, etc, etc...The real key is to understand which coloration is the one you prefer.

So, do you mean "accurate" as in lifelike, or accurate as in measures well? 

Heh, heh, heh.... 
2psyop340 posts11-26-2017 9:49pmMost often, whichever speaker one selects to be his/her favorite has much to do with the sound coloration they prefer. Some like bass heavy speakers, some like neutral speakers, some like lively, some like musical speakers, etc, etc...The real key is to understand which coloration is the one you prefer.

Totally agree with this statement.  Dead on. We all like different flavors. I'm very sensitive to many speakers as they do have a tipped up high end.  too many equate that to a more open high end or a larger sound stage etc... and it's not. Many love a more forward mid range and go for those speakers.  

I personally like a coherent speaker that isn't as colored as many are.  I also need the micro and macro detail that's in recordings as it makes it much more musical.

Accurate to too many means a tipped up high end.  Nothing wrong with that if that's what someone wants.  Heck, it's all about loving what you listen to and getting in front of your system as much as you possibly can.  We all have personal favorites and dealers favorites are the ones they are selling at the moment. Nothing wrong with that as it puts food on their tables.  Good dealers will usually have a few lines in all gear that will appeal to everyone.  

I've always listened with my own ears and not to what people tell me and that's why I get out as often as I can to audition.  I am lucky to have a lot of gear sent to me to audition as it's both fun and I get to hear gear in my own system in my own room.  That's THE most important thing and it's nearly impossible now days to get the gear you need into your own room.  It used to be much easier when we had more brick and mortar dealers.  Thats' why I try to buy new when I can and from dealers (My current system was purchased from 7 different dealers, but put together as a system and not some magazine's buy of the month or great review).  Go listen if you can.  That said, congrats to OP.  Glad you're happy with your purchase.  That's all that matters.