What is the future for Proac Speakers ?

I have always enjoyed their speakers and have owned them in the past. However, from what I have heard, they are no longer being imported into the US due to distribution problems, the main engineer is no longer there and Mr. Tyler's future is in question. I also see an increase in Proac's being sold here on Audiogon. Does anybody know what's going on at Proac ????
garebear
Johnny R suggested I fill my stands with sand to give a solid surface to stand on. Wow what I difference it made. You really have to think about how they will be placed. 
Have you tried without the stabilizers?
Also, A piece of industrial Granite under the speakers’ relativity inexpensive will add the necessary mass to support the speaker and keep it from moving and focus it.
After this experiment with various levels of toe in.
Aim each speaker to see just a wee bit of the inside wall of each cabinet from your listening chair.
Also get rid of any stock metal jumpers and install regular copper wire jumpers instead.
JohnnyR
Proac Dealer
Audio Connection
You can find 12" square granite floor tiles in Lowes's or Home Depot.  Buy three per side and glue together with adhesive caulk (for constrained layering!).  Cool colors and a finished look...
@nolaholic, you must give those speakers some room to breath.  ProAcs like to be away from the front and side walls, at least 12" if not double or triple that.  I wish I could move my ProAc studio 148s out form the front wall more than I have them now (12").
Thanks for all the input.  The will incorporate what I can.  What is intwrest No though is the pair I demoed has all the same equipment and placing limitations I am working with now with the new speakers.  The am sure they will sound better with suggestions but still concerned they do not sound as well as the demos I used for 4 says with same set up.  Someone mentioned 150 hours for break in.  I am at about 96 hours now so will hold off on panoc button for another 50. Sound seems to be improving but vocals still sound muffled.