Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
OMG My Grills Shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Bullitt, congrats!
I’d be interested on how you got those 200 lb. behemoths up those dang stairs of yours!
Bill M
@lmswjm I have a friend who’s a weight lifter. Not kidding. Really is. We strapped the box to my heavy duty hand truck. He pulled the hand truck up the stairs a step at a time and I lifted from the bottom. Still wasn’t an easy task. He got to pick the first music to christen them. I think he was more excited to hear them than I was.
@mac48025 I have some pictures of the Ulfs, the DIs and my B&W 804s in the room. I would have posted them already but the Agon forum software is not user friendly for posting anything but words. I think the 1990s wants it’s software back! I’ll also post my impressions after break-in and living with them for a bit. I’m interested in an A/B with the DIs myself. Hopefully Eric will allow me to keep the DIs for a couple more weeks. Plus my wife is wanting them, and their associated boxes, out of the house before the family arrives for Christmas. I’ll get to it though. All said, I still think the DIs are awesome. Especially for $3K.

I've been looking at the DI's as well. My first question is regarding my music room. It's only 13.5'x11.5' but it is carpeted and being on the top floor of my house it has a curved ceiling. Is this large enough for the DI's or would you recommend a smaller speaker?
I'm also wondering if anyone is familiar with the Tekton Design rear and center channel speakers. Are they worth it or do you know of a good alternative? 
My current system is:
Yamaha RX V1
Meridian 565 sound processor 
Oppo DSP 93 CD/SACD/DVD A player
POLK RTA15TL mains
Polk RTA11T rears
Polk PSW 650 sub
Polk monitor 10 center channel 

Thanks in advance for your input. 

@bullitt5094
Thanks for the feedback. That’s a good idea about having the extra PSU if I go the cheaper route up front.

@mac48025
Thanks, I looked up the Vinnie Rossi and it’s looks like a great piece of equipment. A little disappointed to hear about the hum though, especially with the upgraded PSU. Was the PSU and MZ close to the amp?