THE LITTLE BLACK BOX, 399.00 ABSOLUTLY NUTS

I need a little black XLR junction box for a famous turntable......Two XLR jacks and a 4 pin jack 399.00 please....What is going on here, you can buy a whole amplifier for that ??   I offered a dealer  200.00 for one and he laughed at me......Are  we the buyers going crazy paying that ????
autospec
MW:    The only e-mail I received was that it was getting ready to be processed for shipment....But when you dialed in the tracking number it wasn't at the Fed-Ex place yet ??   And that was 8 days after I paid for it......And I don't have it yet ??   Will
Companies that use FedEx for shipping have software that automatically assigns a FedEx number to pending orders. When the product is picked up by FedEx, the number is activated into their system. Based on the response posted by MW of VPI, Dedicated Audio, a small family owned and run business was closed last week for the Thanksgiving holiday; therefore, your order remained pended. Again, based on MW above post, a subsequent call to Dedicated Audio has confirmed that your order is now ready for shipment.

As one posted has mentioned, a simple call to the Dealer would have revealed all of the above and avoided this misunderstanding. I hope the xlr junction box solves your Rega arm / pre-amp compatibility issue.
Well  I called fed-ex this morning to go to there office in town to pick up this Little Black box, which was to be delivered today .......Fed-ex tells me the shipper has requested that the Little Black box be returned to the Vpi dealer shipper in AZ. So it seems somebody decided not to sell this Little Black box to me.......Of course they haven't returned my money, so I'm now without the box and the money.......Thanks you Matt and your dealer for helping out on the Undelivered part.....Now I will make my own box.......I would like my money back.......Will
Something does not sound right, did you call the Dealer for an explanation? There is no reasonable reason why a retailer would request the item back unless he was under the impression that the item was going to be abandoned by the intended recipient. With respect to your money, I assume that you paid via credit card, therefore, you are protected.