NEW Cerious Technologies Upgrade - Graphene Matrix Cables

CT Graphene Matrix Cables:

I have been using the CT GE cables for almost two years.
I recently traded up for a full loom of CT Graphene Matrix cables, including speaker, interconnect and PCs, and I wanted to share my experience. I started by replacing only the ICs to try and hear the differences.

The new Matrix interconnects sounded better than the GE immediately after install. I found the original Graphene Extreme ICs to be good but not on the same level as the outstanding GE speaker cables. As break-in started to clear things up, I can hear more clarity and detail not heard before. The ICs are incredible on their own and at the 30 hour mark, I can hear a clear superiority over the GE ICs. I recently started using the Teo Game Changer ICs and preferred them over GE but the Teo has now fallen to the new Graphene Matrix ICs. My Teo’s were and are great, and it is stunning to experience Cerious Technologies commitment to making great technology better.

On the third day of listening to the GM ICs. I couldn’t wait anymore, Having too much fun. I then installed the speaker cables and power cords once I had a pretty good feel for the sound of the GM ICs.

With the full loom of GM cables running in they are going through some strange changes and definitely need time to settle down before realizing what they can really do and very important Bob says to not move them. Since I have a home office I can let them run in all day. I’m at around 120 hours now and they are still improving. Here’s what I’m hearing:

Extended highs and tighter lows.
More detail and better low level listening
Drums are tighter, more clearly defined. So real is the snap of the snare drum. The bass has more depth, seemingly goes deeper, lower. This aspect stands out the most.

I am not in the industry, I’m not an engineer, I don’t work for Cerious Technologies, but I am a fan of the cables and am enjoying what my system is capable of.

I’m closer to my own pinnacle of sound reproduction than ever before.

Lance

lancelock
Reading through this post and I find it interesting that some folks have swapped some pretty expensive cables for these new ones. It seems to me that at the core of these cables, it is a silver core with a braid/wrap which the goal is to eliminate undo interference from external noises. Is this noise composed of EMI/RFI, static, and/or other static related to power induction streams going through a power cord, or a cable closely sitting next to a power cable or other cable subject to hum? 

I have ave been on the cable merry go round as the rest of you, until recently. I am using a solid slver core wire with a PE wrap and WBT pure silver connectors. I  don’t hear any noises, or static, just a three dimensional sound field, as many of you have described with this new cable. 

I just wonder if these cables are addressing external influences of some people’s systems based on their use of unsheilded cables. Does anyone know what the measured capacitance is for these interconnects? Curiosity is getting me, despite having an already great system and soundstage. The million dollar question we are always asking is if their is something better. I guess I might have to try to see. But, if the responses of some of you have indicated, these might be the ticket.

I would also be interested in knowing how these cables sound with vinyl and especially brass and cymbals. I have distinct and clear definition that is palpable right now, I don’t need to change a thing, yeah right😀

you guys are killing me, just when I thought I had it all right for myself. I may be tempted to do a trial. Thanks for making my journey never ending. 
Lancelock,
Are the most delicate, deepest details retained in the same manner with the Matrix loom as the GE loom presents? Is the bass more sophisticated in serving all of the nuances so wonderfully contained through the GE loom?
I just got back from Bob’s after trading in a blue GE pc for a Matrix pc that is powering my integrated amp. Right off the bat there is more clarity and detail and spaciousness with not a single hint of harshness. I’m pretty impressed already and Bob says they’re only half way from where they’ll end up. I told him I’d be happy if the Matrix pc never changed but I guess I’ll have to endure more improvement. :)

If I’m just getting a smidgeon of what Lance is hearing then I can see trading in the rest of my GE cables at some point down the road. My short time with just the one Matrix pc on my amp and I’m feeling and hearing like this is the way a stereo system should be. Naturally detailed and musical, dare I say organic or analog....

I’ll chime in after few days and reassess. Well done Bob!
@powerglide,

you articulate what I’m hearing so well. The details are retained even more clearly. I suppose we could call it the CT house sound but on another level. Everything sounds so realistic as if the band were in front of me. The bass is so impressive and still sounds like it’s an octave lower. I’m at about 150 hrs and still hearing improvement.
Is the Matrix PC a little heavy and stiff like the GE PCs?  I'm asking because I have a few bends to navigate and would like to get the shortest length that is practicable.  My experience with heavy/stiff cables is that you have to get them a little longer.