Paradigm 3f, KEF reference 3, Monitor Audio PL300II

I've been auditioning speakers in the $15,000 range and am almost ready to decide.  My short list right now is the KEF Reference 3 and the Monitor Audio PL300II.  I'm planning to hear the Paradigm Persona 3f this weekend.  I've also heard speakers from B and W, Wilson, Wilson Benesch and Proac but none made the final cut.  I really expected to be blown away by the Proacs and, while they were very good, I prefer the KEF and Monitor Audio. Unless the Paradigm is even better, it will be a tough call. They both seem to have great imaging and soundstage, reasonable bass and pretty life like presentations.  We all know how hard it is to compare and contrast speakers, especially when there's a large time gap between listening sessions. The Monitor Audio dealer has offered to bring them to my house, set them up and let me live with them for a week at no cost. Sounds like a great offer but I don't want to accept if I'm leaning more towards the KEFs.  Any helpful advice would be appreciated.  
puli
Post removed 
So Puli and Stebrn, are one and the same?

But you have a nice sized room and equipment. Good luck on your loudspeaker search. You will not go wrong with any of them, on your shortlist.
Puli we sell both the Personas and the Kefs, and we sell the Legacy as well, and we sell PSB, and Daili amoung other great speakers.

The Personas are faster and more transparent then the KEF's with a more precise and holograhic image they tend to sound a bit smaller than the KEF
s or the Legacy's. If you love transparency and realisitc imaging the best. 

The KEF's tend to sound a bit bigger and have a wide soundstage, the speakers are not a transparent. These create a slightly less transparent sound but sound a bit larger good bass and dynamics a great overall speaker and fantastic for home theater. 

The Legacy's Focus plus a Wavelet Dac/Preamp and room correction processor will make a stock pair of Focus XD into a pair of mini Aeris which will give you a huge soundstage, very deep tight bass and a liquid midrange and treble. This package around $17k is a game changer for all you need is a power amp and you have one of the best all around packages in audio. 

Not as holographic or transparent as the Personas, but big, room filling, superb deep tight bass and with a Wavelet totally free from room bloat or boom. 

Please feel free to reach out to us via PM if we can be of further assistance. 

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
Thanks again for the advice. I just heard the Parnadigm Persona 3f and was very impressed by the imaging, soundstage, and feeling that the performers were standing in front of me.  The KEF Reference 3 and Monitor Audio PL300ii were at the top of my list but now I'm favoring the Paradigm. The dealer is going to have the Paradigm 5 set up to compare to the 3 when I go back later this week.  It's great that the 3f is a third less than the KEF and Monitor Audio.  I'm not sure it will be worth 70% extra--the price difference between the Paradigm Persona 3 and the 5--to get the additional bass. Seems like a huge upcharge for this.  Listening will tell. 
I too was confused by the difference in price between the 3F and 5F. Seems nonsensical, but I asked Paradigm and they basically said they are selling the 3F for very little profit to hit the magical $10k price point. I can see where they’re coming from, but it kinda makes the 5F a pointless speaker (and incidentally, the 3F an absolute STEAL, truly). Can’t imagine how many of them they will sell, but I haven’t heard the 5F yet.

Looking forward to your impressions of the comparison.

Eirher way, I can’t recommend the 3F highly enough based on the easily 500+ hours of active listening I’ve had with my pair.