Klipsch Palladium P-39F?

Has any of you heard these yet? I believe they are available to select dealers now. I was a big fan of the Klipschorn back in the day and thought these looked interesting. I would also like to hear what others think about line.

http://www.klipsch.com/palladium/Home.html
james63
The tweeter comment is a disappointment. Did they use an bright amp like a Krell? I would guess tubes or a laid back amp like Mac or Classe is needed.

Undertow - it looked like you were classifying B&W's 800's as "midgrade" Anyway, no problem.
Tigerwoodkhorns
Sorry, I was misunderstood.. I was illustrating no doubt B&W and Klipsch both start out at lower and mid levels, and the name of both is in all stores(almost as bose is)and yes compared to each other all the time sitting on the floor next to each other in many retail environments.. I do realize the nautilus series etc.. Go up to a much higher cost which is where the palladiums kick in...
Obviously both companies do make some stuff considered mid-fi, however they both go up substantially from there as well. .

I use to sell both in a store about 10 years ago, honestly the B&W 600 series I think were the ones, they sounded really nice in a few models, the bookshelfs were better than the klipsch offerings at the time as well, I have no problem with B&W at all. For the right price they can do well...

But are not really what I consider a product coming from a sound perspective related to Klipsch at all, 2 totally different things was my only point, so having a price scheme to compete with B&W is one thing, but I have no idea where anybody would relate the actual products as they both present a sound and product on 2 different ends of the spectrum.

I mean B&W sound would much more be comprable to what Wilson or the more conventional hifi designs are doing in my opinion, thats the actual competition.
Has anybody seen the picture of the P-17B bookshelf in the P Series? The finish on it looks just like the plain finish that they have been putting on their synergy series for a decade... 4k/pr for that? When you look at the other monitors that are at this price range I can't see how they could sell a single pair... I'd grab something from Salk Sound - have a great sounding speaker and a work of art for that price.

http://www.klipsch.com/products/details/p-17b.aspx

Just my $.02
Their spec sheet claims power handling of 400W continuous/1600W peak. Recommended amplification is 50-1000W. Does this seem strange for a 99db efficient speaker?
Jmleonard400,

The Palladium P-17b bookshelf speaker is available in the same 3 finishes as the rest of the Palladium line and currently these are the only available finishes for all models.