Help adding outddor speakers to current setup

Hi all -- I need some help (again) from the experts here at Audiogon.

My current setup: pair of Totem Staaf speakers hooked into a Primaluna Prologue Classic intergrated amp, Bluesound Node 2 (stream my from my iphone and optical from TV), Pro-Ject Carbon Espirit and phono pre-amp. Is it possible, using this current setup, to add speakers outdoors and possibly another room? If possible, what is the best/recommended way to do this? Thank you all very much for your time and hope to find a solution!

mrmittens
It’s called Sonos. :)

If you insist on running from your PrimaLuna, I suggest you take the outputs of the preamp section, and run it into a separate amp, such as a little Parasound Zamp, or even something like the NAD D 3020, which is a very nice sounding Class D integrated.
There is a much better way.....Check out what Michael Fremmer says about Riva Audio on Analog Planet.  If I didn't have wired speakers throughout the house and pool, I'd surely do the Riva.
Blue Sound Power Node if you want to add speakers or use their powered wireless speakers. All zones controlled through your app
stringgreen: i emailed the people over at Riva to see what their suggestion would be...

erik squires: so hook up the NAD to the Primaluna and then connect new speakers to the NAD? So would only play on one set of speakers - the NAD speakers or Totems, not both?

johnk: sounds interesting, but im confused on how to do this...will research more what your saying...

sunshdw: so replace the bluesound node 2 with the power node and that will stream to my totems and a bluesound compatablie portable speaker?

So it seems I can add some bluesound pulse speakers right to my NODE 2 and everything will sync...