Help adding outddor speakers to current setup

Hi all -- I need some help (again) from the experts here at Audiogon.

My current setup: pair of Totem Staaf speakers hooked into a Primaluna Prologue Classic intergrated amp, Bluesound Node 2 (stream my from my iphone and optical from TV), Pro-Ject Carbon Espirit and phono pre-amp. Is it possible, using this current setup, to add speakers outdoors and possibly another room? If possible, what is the best/recommended way to do this? Thank you all very much for your time and hope to find a solution!

mrmittens
stringgreen: i emailed the people over at Riva to see what their suggestion would be...

erik squires: so hook up the NAD to the Primaluna and then connect new speakers to the NAD? So would only play on one set of speakers - the NAD speakers or Totems, not both?

johnk: sounds interesting, but im confused on how to do this...will research more what your saying...

sunshdw: so replace the bluesound node 2 with the power node and that will stream to my totems and a bluesound compatablie portable speaker?

So it seems I can add some bluesound pulse speakers right to my NODE 2 and everything will sync...
No, leave your existing system alone.

If you have a pair of speakers that you'd like to install outside (or anywhere else) then go buy a Power Node which is the same as your Node but has amplification built in.

If you don't have speakers to install outside (or anywhere else) take a look at Bluesounds powered speakers (There's 3 of them) to place around the house. They don't have an outdoor rated speaker so whatever you do for the outside you'll have to pay attention to the weather.