Amp upgrade advice

I am looking to upgrade the amplifiers in 2 of my systems and could really use some advice from experience audiophiles.  I’ve laid out the current systems in my office and kitchen below.   I am happy with the pre-amps and speakers in both rooms.  They are both augmented by subwoofers.  I am interested in upgrading the Amps.  I’ve listed the amps I currently have.  I’m planning to sell thee current Adcom’s to fund upgrades with a few extra dollars.  My research is pointing me to the B&K Reference 125.2 amp.  Both rooms are smaller with smaller speakers so I am thinking quality Amps rated at 125 W should be plenty.

I am asking for your advice:  Am I on the right track?

Office. (12’ x 12’   Closed room)
Pre-Amp. Emotiva BAS X PT-100
Speakers Definitive Tech SM350

Kitchen ( 10’ x 20’. With one open side)
Pre- Amp. Emotiva UMC-200
Speakers Paradigm Reference Millenia One

Amp’s to sell?
Adcom GFA-555 MKII
Adcom GFA-545 MKII

Looking at B&K Reference 125.2

Thank you for any advice.

tbarber20
I purchased a Nuforce STA 200 in April, just to play around, at the close out price. Found a power cord in my collection that works well ( sounds good ). Having owned many amplifiers in my lifetime, let me tell you something. This amp is pretty amazing. My only issue is a tiny bit of hum and noise out of my Klipsch Lascalas, as, this amp is very high gain. 
Thank you all for the great advice.  I can see I have more research to do.  Fortunately I’m not forced to get something right away, so I can take my time to make the right choice.  Right now I need to decide if it will be worth the investment to upgrade from the Adcom 545 mkii up to the Schiit Vidar.  
Tbarber I'm on the same page as you,  so pardon me but if it's OK,  I will want yo ask to the forum if somebody has heard the Nuforce sta 200 and the parasound a23,  Which one for you guys it's better and why?  Thanks and pardon me 
this is a strange question to ask IMO.  Would you marry a girl that you've never seen and talk to ? Then , why buy an AMP that you've never listen to ?  I've sold many amps in my life and as much as I hated the Yamaha amp, some people would just buy these amps. We had some high grade stuff, like B&O, Mission, Quad, ( mostly British stuff)  but to please the crowd we had to sell those damn Yamaha. So who can tell you that you would like this type of amp instead of another one. Shopping is a great pass time, so go listen to what they have and make your choice based on what your ears will tell you.  My 2 cents.