Power Cords for Parasound

Hey guys, I'm trying to find a replacement for my old original power cord. I have a Parasound Integrated. I know it requires an IEC type cord and up to 300 volts but its the amps that are confusing to me. Almost everywhere I look on the internet it says that a 15 to 20 amp power cord is plenty for these heavy duty amps. The manual says its wanting a 60 amp power cord. What am I not understanding here. I was hoping to just go to Fry's and pick up a normal IEC Type cord. I'm thinking those will probably no more then 15 amps. Any advice is welcome.                   
poker11788
Ill do better than advice...

http://www.signalcable.com/

Just buy the MAGIC power cord and add a couple xtra feet (this stuff is thick!) Best value out there imo.

Matt M
I 100% agree with Matt M. I use eight (either Magic or Silver Resolution) Signal cable cords in my System. Best deal for power cords I have found. The Silver Resolution add a little more top end than the Magic cords but they are both excellent cables.
@poker11788, I have many suggestions for you, however, the big question is how much do you want to spend?
@poker11788, I have many suggestions for you, however, the big question is how much do you want to spend?