Hi Fi Hi End Verses Pro Audio Specs

Greetings
I have been a pro Electric bassist for over 50 years.
I also have done work as a sound man and have recorded in Studio
Also worked in Hi Fi and video sales and as a musical instrument Repair tech.
I have also worked for ADS Speaker Co in Wilmington,Ma.
I have always had this saying in the back of my head and would like to hear from the Hi end community.
Pro Audio vs Hi End Hi Fi.
When music is Recorded live or in Studio it is Music Production.
All Hi Fi no matter how expensive exotic or otherwise is The Reproduction of Music.
They have two different Electrical standards.
Knowing this and Knowing both Pro audio equipment and Consumer.
My vision of this hobby is to have a system that is a crossover between Hi fi and pro Audio.
I am seeking  a Particular sound as well as purity and design.
I would like to hear from the community.
Who uses Hi Fi mixed with Pro Audio in there systems?

128x128bstbomber
Maplegrove,
It's a lot... I have owned  carver, qsc, crown & crest.  My old Marantz 2215b sounded better than all of them!
Current amps: McIntosh 7106 (theater), Grommes G101A totally restored (2 channel) and a Masterwork integrated made by Pilot (office). All systems are Coincident speakers but work also has a pair of Merrill Zigmahornets.  I listen 15-30 hours a week at work.
I have owned Acoustats, Maggies, Vandersteens, EV, JBL studio, Klipsch Cornwalls & Hereseys, PSB Silvers and so much more.
Sources are mainly Chord Hugo (office), Sota Jewel(2 channel) & Oppo 105 (theater).  I love mixing vintage with new.

bstbomber, kudos, you are open to learning and exploring the domestic hi-fi market and experience. What a ride you will have! It's a completely different ball game than studio, but can be immensely rewarding. 
I used a modern class D Crown pro amp to drive a pair of JBL L7 towers and my current pair of RBH 1266 SE/r towers. I enjoyed the amp, it was powerful, clean and controlled the 12" woofers in both sets of speakers very well. 

I eventually purchased a set of ICEpower class D mono blocks and noticed a significant improvement. They also retailed for quadruple the price. 

So I don't know what to tell you. I'd imagine as you spend more money in pro audio you get more power, reliability and adjustability. That definitely not the case on all fronts with HiFi. There's a lot of ways to skin the proverbial cat. I went with a tube pre and my mono, but a nice low powered tube amp would be lovely with some more efficient speakers.. It's a fun journey though.
I have always liked the sound of Crown Power with JBL Speakers.
Both those Companies Amps and speakers crossover from pro to home nicely.

Simply taking a product that has been used in the pro world and putting it into one's home does not make a system high fidelity. I would not consider either of those products to merit the label audiophile grade. component. I would not use either one in a system in which I was concerned about the sound quality.