Why don't amplifier Companies use high end fuses?

My equipment - Raven Integrated Reflection MK2 tube amp 58wpc. / Lumin A-1 DAC Streamer / Synology NAS / Isotex Aquarius Power Conditioner / Furutech Rhodium Plug / Sonus Faber Amati Homage Tradition speakers.  

I have read thousands of comments on upgraded fuses improving the performance of sound.  I am very open minded but not sold either way.  So, the question I have is....if fuses were so important, than why don't Amplifier companies all install them as OEM equipment?  To me, if they are as good as people say, that would provide companies who use them a competitive advantage?  

Every High End Audio store I go to in Phoenix have told me it does not make a difference and is a waste of money.  For the record, I have fuses purchased at an automotive store for under $10 and I think my sound is awesome.  The Company that built my amp tested the Synergistic Fuses and he emphatically said there was no difference.  

If I were to try a fuse for fun, given my equipment, what would your recommendation be to try?  
willgolf
Exactly! No high end amplifier companies use high end fuses. That’s what this thread is all about. I hate to judge too harshly or too quickly but could it be because they’re too cheap to use aftermarket fuses?
An observation.  Paul's video experience with hearing a difference when fuses were changed in a component he designed when he had no idea what adjustments were being made to the component directly goes against the oft referenced phrase used here as "Confirmation Bias".  When it was revealed that the change made was the substitution of fuses, he was astonished!
+1 hifiman5 .   he seemed clear that he loved the sound of the more expensive fuses, but as a manufacturer preferred to leave the fuse decision to the owner, though he does not use standard fuses.  I do not own/use aftermarket fuses, have never heard them...
What is even more astonishing is that he did not immediately start using those German HiFi Tuning fuses in his own amps. I mean, what do you have to do, hit someone over the head? The name of which, HiFi Tuning, he could not even remember in the video. Give me a break! Note: HiFi Tuning fuses are not (rpt not) particularly expensive, you know, as far as aftermarket fuses go. What are they going for these days, 20 bucks? Whatever.
@geoffkait  If I remember correctly, I believe Paul indicated that no matter what fuse he incorporates into his designs, there will be audiophiles who will replace them with their own more exotic parts. He already pays attention to the impact that fuses/circuit breakers have in his various designs.  

One thing that Paul does that I admire is, whenever possible, Not promoting PS products in his videos.  He Does include interesting anecdotes in answering questions from his long-time involvement in audio design.  A good guy.