Help needed for a skeptic!

I admit I am a cable skeptic and think spending $6k on a set of interconnects is loonie!
I have a set of YG Anat 3’s driven by Chord amps. I am using a Krell Foundation pre-amp. It is driven by a Chord DSX-1000. I have good hardware. I have been reluctant to spend too much on wire do to mu  meeter going off every time I look. I am using balanced interconnects. Mostly Straightwire. My question is what would those who post suggest for speaker wire. I do Bi-Amp my YG’s Right now I am using some Nordost flat cable knock offs. My sound is great but I think a little compressed for my equipment. If one were to try an upgrade on speaker wire under $1000 to bi-amp what are your suggestions?
drjsmd
I think you need to go the Cable Co. loaner program route.  For every 10 posts here there will be 17 different recommendations.  Personally I like Wireworld and Audience, but then, like everyone else, I'm biased.
+1
twoleftears 
I think you need to go the Cable Co. loaner program route.

I was a cable skeptic for a long time and have now changed my mind.
While the Cable Company loaner program is good it does cost, and their prices are expensive if you ever buy from them. An alternative is to be active in the used market -- there is little to no risk in buying used cables and those you do not like you can resell -- just spend time working out what cables are worth and don’t overpay. My rule of thumb is that for anything other than brand spanking new (i.e. launched within the year) you shouldn’t pay more than 30-40% of retail -- there are of course exceptions (e.g Transparent Ref XL digital) but frankly those are the cables you rarely see used anyway

Of course any reputable dealer will also loan as many cables as you want for you to try at home -- you may have to leave a CC number for the full price but as long as you get them back you will be fine