Upgrading digital source device is not easy

I am looking for recommendation for upgrade from Cary 306 SACD professional.

My current set up is Harbeth 40.2/Cary 805 AE/ Cary SLP 05/ Cary 306 SACD professional plyer
I am using MAC/Amarra 4.0 /  Halide Design S/PDIF Bridge USB-S/PDIF converter via coaxial input to CAry 306 sacd professional. Rega P8.
I am wondering what would be good upgrade for my digital end.
I have a lot of SACD and CD collection and I have 2t byte music digital file.
I want digital end upgrade but I have no confidence to have better sounds after upgrade  since this Cary 306 SACD Professional is really good one.
I will appreciate some recommendation.
Thanks

zone5
I see.
Then please recommend DAC for me.
My music collection is mainly classical and Jazz

See the "favorite bit" DACs at the audiostream.com review site.

Steve N.

Empirical Audio

You may want to check out the NEW PS Audio Direct Stream since they announced another firmware (or Operating System) update yesterday.

"PS Audio's digital guru Ted Smith has been busy during the six months since the release of the Huron OS, announced at the time as "revolutionary". How do you follow a revolution?

You get to work. By diligent effort Ted has managed to improve upon Huron, the best-sounding firmware PS had ever released. The new OS, Redcloud, improves upon Huron's already-exemplary spatial presentation, dynamic contrasts, and low bass. By better-linearizing low-level signals, Ted has managed to reduce residual noise and THD even more, with startling improvements to low-level resolution, ambient hall sound, and solidity of bass performance. Blacker backgrounds, immediately-identifiable concert venues, and incredible dynamic slam are all evident with Redcloud.  

As good as Huron was, Redcloud is far better. The improvements are immediately noticeable---as Paul McGowan put it, "it's a 10-seconder. You hear how much better it is instantly."