Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
James, this will be my first (fat bike). I did a last hour pivot to another Salsa model...could not resist carbon, upgraded components and a more conventional frame/bike. Full circle back to the 80's rigid mt bikes I grew up with; albeit carbon over steel. I'll be dropping the 5" floaters for Fours. And moving up from 26 to 27.5 wheels once my son is on his own bike. I need a low stand-over height when he's behind me (likely another year).

They have become wider in their focus, so it depends on your planned usage. 
My 2014 Trek Fuel 29er is somewhere between @david_ten racer and @greg22lz  bike packer. Greg, love Annadel Park for mtbing. That orange clay can be tough to scrub off the tires. Hopefully it didn't all go up in smoke.

https://www.bicyclebluebook.com/searchlistingdetail.aspx?id=3049964
Tom, the link I posted is for a bike that allows 110lbs on it's rack. So not a pair, but one DI, at a time. : )

Or two full kegs, with room for ice...for the Tekton meet.
@brotw they back burned Annadel and about 2/3rd's of the park is closed indefinitely. All of Shultz, lawndale, pig flat, marsh, south Burma, ridge and two quarry. Hopefully in a year it will return but there is damage from the big CATs that ran up and plowed it. It is so dry now, no mud at all.