Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
@brotw they back burned Annadel and about 2/3rd's of the park is closed indefinitely. All of Shultz, lawndale, pig flat, marsh, south Burma, ridge and two quarry. Hopefully in a year it will return but there is damage from the big CATs that ran up and plowed it. It is so dry now, no mud at all.

@brotw   Much, much closer to Greg's! Both of you will be down the mountain before I'm halfway up, in that long wheelbase, 40lb clunker.
@david_ten that lead sled is still really cool. Bikepacking is really catching on and I totally get it. 
david,
Bacchetta gives you a choice of three colors-blue, then there's blue, and the last choice is blue.  I went with blue.  Good thing it is a really cool blue!

Interesting you mention the Tekton meet.  I was thinking the very same thing earlier today!  What about Chicago this summer?  I'll nominate brother teajay.  After all, we all want to hear the Ulfs, right?
Jon,

Wonderful plan. Count me in, pending Terry's acceptance.

Orem, UT sounds like a good spot also. We can get some riding in! : )

The Blue is sharp! You should see what my 4 yr old picked out for the bike option:

https://www.madsencycles.com/collections/2017-madsen-bikes/products/copy-of-madsen-2017-candy-apple-...

He loved how he could be dry while I got wet (he's quite familiar with all the rain we get here).

@brotw  I might miss that 'lead sled,' especially on longer, easier terrain rides...  I ordered a close cousin today, the Carbon X1 version, shown here:

http://dirtragmag.com/salsa-debuts-all-new-mukluk-fat-bike/

Saved a bit by going with a 2017 vs a 2018...the florescent green is actually functional for me, since I do a lot of urban riding...a safety thing from my motorcycling days.