Tekton Double Impacts

Anybody out there heard these??

I have dedicated audio room 14.5x20.5x9 ft.  Currently have Marantz Reference CD/Intergrated paired to Magnepan 1.7's with REL T-7 subs.  For the vast majority of music I love this system.  The only nit pick is that it is lacking/limited in covering say below 35 hz or so.  For the first time actually buzzed the panel with an organ sacd. Bummer.  Thought of upgrading subs to rythmicks but then I will need to high pass the 1.7's.  Really don't want to deal with that approach.

Enter the Double Impacts.  Many interesting things here.  Would certainly have a different set of strengths here.  Dynamics, claimed bottom octave coverage in one package, suspect a good match to current electronics.

I've read all the threads here so we do not need to rehash that.  Just wondering if others out there have FIRST HAND experience with these or other Tekton speakers

Thanks.
corelli
Thanks David, I ordered Steve Coleman Live in Paris and Tony Allens The Source. 

Corelli, please share that thread and anything else you might find out regarding going off the grid with our systems. I'm thinking that might have more sonic impact than any component might provide.

Thanks Charles, seems like I've been waiting forever for the SE's but hopefully I'll have them real soon. Once Aric recieves the parts needed for my builds I'll have the upgraded 300B and linestage soon also. Can't wait and I'm looking forward to having you back over for a listen once things break in a bit. I should be getting closer to the gorgeous sound of your system!
@mac48025,

Tesla has a suitcase sized battery (powerwall) that can run our homes for 7 days. I’m waiting for a version to come out for audiophiles just to power our Audio systems. I figure it’s just a matter of time.
If I could insert a bit here about clean power. Generally the cleanest power you’ll get is by using batteries. I’ve installed a couple of small standalone systems for a friend of mine who lives off the grid, and it’s a basic solar panel battery charging system. Where he can, he uses 12 or 24 volt devices so that the system runs directly from the batteries. However when 110-120 VAC is required he uses a very high end power inverter. The power inverter’s output is not super clean however, and an isolation transformer and then line conditioner is used to flatten out the peaks and obtain a true AC RMS voltage. I would not recommend a generator for your sensitive electronics unless a good line conditioner is protecting them from it. Generators provide very poorly regulated dirty AC power by nature which has lots of spikes and dips directly related to the load being put on the generator (and the motor will surge and race with a varying load). These spikes are very damaging for SMPS units such as those in flat screen TV’s and many DAC’s, or digital audio equipment. For tube gear, it can cause issues as well. If you use a generator, make sure you use some really good AC line filtering between it and your electronics. I have a Generac 5,000 watt continuous generator and when there’s a power loss I disconnect my PC and TV’s from it as well as my audio gear. I’ve repaired many TV’s for people who’ve lost them due to using a generator either in an RV, or during a power outage. Those power supplies receive a spike and usually don’t make it. Some devices can survive several such spikes, but just a caution that it does have the potential to damage electronics if/when run directly from a generator. Best, Aric
Tom, I think you'll really like "Do it again" and "Gold Prisms" off Inevitable Western and "Beauty has it hard" and "Dirty Blonde" from the Joshua Redman album. I also enjoy the Made Possible and Never Stop albums. In the same vein, I really like Brad Mehldau Trio's "Ode" album.
On the subject of kids, currently I've got the DI's in a dedicated listening room and will make it even more so dedicated with GIK panels and traps. As I think back to my childhood, dad always had the music playing in the main kitchen/family room area, constantly exposing us to the gift of music. I would like to do the same but acoustically it is a disaster area, many windows that really shouldn't be covered up for asthetic and sun lighting reasons.My 7 year old will have to take a trip up stairs if he wants to listen. Quality wins out over quantity this time. I still hike my 4 month old upstairs for some low level classical or jazz.

On a separate topic, has anyone integrate a sub(s) succesfully with the DI's? Looking for that 20-40hz room pressurization and punch that only a sub does right. My Live Dirac room correction should make this easier. Dual subs L/R seem necessary to integrate more seemless with the seperate L/R DI's. I've heard a single sub works well for below 40hz service as a budget entry point.