Center channel for Avalon Eidolons

I'm considering moving up to a pair of Avalon Eidolons (the original, not vision or diamond) for my main speakers. Is there a matched center channel speaker for these? I know they have centers for some of their current lines, but I was wondering what would be best suited for these older speakers. Thanks. -Dave
dbw1
Hi Dbw1, I know you initiated this thread a long while ago, but did you ever find a matching center for your Avalon Eidolon? I bought a few months ago a pair of Avalon Eidolon Vision for my main speakers and Evolution speakers for surrounds. For the center channel, I decided to go with a Wilson Audio Watch center. Not an exact match, but seems perfect enough for me -- at least the voice/high-frequency clarity and sound stage of the Watch center is second to none. I love to hear what center channel speaker you end up using....
I just acquired a pair of Eidolon Visions and am facing the same decision. I am currently using Kef 204c (not bad at all), but I have feeling I can do better, preferably with something Accuton driver based.

I did get a (very reasonable) quote from Rick Craig @ selah as suggested here, but I am a little reluctant to get something custum made, although I will if it is the best option available. Wondering if there is any new insight on this. Note that I am space resticted (center sits closely under my screen), so I can accomodate 12" height at most and for example the Wilson Watch needs not apply.
Jim Salk has an Accuton based center that has a flat frequency response. He can finish it to match your speakers.

http://www.salksound.com/soundscape%20center%20-%20home.htm
I found out myself before your post. Just got of the phone with Jim @ Salk. He has accuton midrange and ribbon tweeter that will likely integrate quite well with the Eidolons. He even offered to build a center with the Eidolon's Accuton 1" tweeter instead of the ribbon (I prefer to stay with the standard design). This is 95% likely the way I will go.