Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
uberwaltz-
I have several Avanged Sevenfold. Great band. I like quite a bit of their media. (Mike Portnoy was great with them) "Hail to the King", "Crimson Day", "Heritic" all great tracks from Hail to the King. 

Liquid Tension Experiment 2, CD. Recorded very loud. Mike Portnoy, Tony Levin, John Petrucci and Jordan Rudas. Check out "Chewbacca" and test your systems low frequency.

Slaw- 
Big Beth Hart fan here. And a bit envious you have her on viny! She channels her inner Janis when she sings!

N
@woobie
A7X playing Rockville here in Jax next April, already have our tickets!

Complete contrast tonight.

Surfin with the alien.....Joe Satriani

Heart full of sky.......Mostly Autumn.
In the theme of the OPS original post, time for a guitar hero tonight.

Very underrated musician by the name of
Gary Moore.
Parisienne Walkways is just an utter classic.

Of course this then morphed into
The Boys Are Back In Town....Thin Lizzy.

God bless Phil Lynotts soul.

uberwaltz, 
Gary Moore is great and has been mentioned many times on this thread. That's a great set list. One of Moore's greatest influences was Peter Green of the original Fleetwood Mac. 

"...Peter Green's continued influence on Moore was repaid as a tribute to Green on his 1995 album Blues for Greeny, an album consisting entirely of Green compositions. On this tribute album, Moore played Green's 1959 Les Paul Standard guitar that Green had lent to Moore after leaving Fleetwood Mac. Moore ultimately purchased the guitar, at Green's request, so that "it would have a good home".[5]

Listening to Rod Stewart, Every Picture Tells a Story.  His best IMHO.
And A Holiday tune from Rod, "Red-Suited Superman"
https://youtu.be/WP5aWlm2YZ4

Happy Holidays!

N