Store auditioning and then buying on-line from others. How do you feel about it ?

Doesn't look too pretty, but who cares, right ?
inna
@drvan 
Yes, I can relate to your experience(I lived in NYC), but there are some really great dealers out there. Like Barr81, you have to find them.
B
viridian

Thanks for that. I have customers who really really appreciate what I do...I should say what I did. Turned 74 last May...I have served our community well ( my opinion of course ) but I am done. 

If you want to know what I was about check out the show reports on my website soundsrealaudio.com. Those show reports gave me a lot of satisfaction. I remember one reviewer coming in, played three songs from different artists. Well the next year I say him in the hall and he said " I can't get those three songs out of my head ". I thought that was the very best compliment. 

You have great holidays yourself, and plan on how you are going to spend you " huge tax refund " you get in April. Lol

Best to you.
That "huge tax refund" will be in April 2019 when the new tax laws are in effect. The refund you get in April 2018 will be based on the current tax laws.
As someone who has seen many people develop into what I consider to be unethical human beings, I have come to this conclusion-
Conscience, once discarded, is not missed.

I don’t know if I coined this phrase, but I haven’t heard it before.
Whether or not I was the first to say it doesn’t really matter. It’s still true.
charyo 

That is perfect. I am not sure that conscience, once discarded can ever be a tenet in ones life.