Dave's Picks 25

Binghamton, NY  11-6-77

A fine choice indeed.  They also mention that they are going from 16,500 copies to 18,000 copies, but will still sell out within hours (especially this one).  So if you order DP's a la carte... be prepared in late January 2018, to get the Betty Board Binghamton show remastered by Jefferey Norman!!!!

Set 1: 

Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo, Jack Straw, Tennessee Jed, Mexicali Blues > Me And My Uncle, Friend Of The Devil, New Minglewood Blues, Dupree’s Diamond Blues, Passenger, Dire Wolf, The Music Never Stopped

Set 2: 

Samson & Delilah, Sunrise, Scarlet Begonias > Fire On The Mountain > Good Lovin’, Saint Stephen > Drums > Not Fade Away > Wharf Rat > Saint Stephen > Truckin’

Encore: Johnny B. Goode

https://www.jambase.com/article/grateful-dead-release-famed-1977-show-daves-picks-volume-25

128x128otherone
Thanks! for sharing- otherone.
the powers that be in GD -land seem fixated on 1972 and 1977?
Happy Listening!

Hello and a quick question ......I am and have been a subscriber to Dave's Picks ( as well as  Dick's Picks ) and I just saw a memo from GD on DP's #26 ......did I miss something as I never got DP #25 ?

Jafant  1972 is may favorite CD year / time and 1977 was no slouch for them. I think that was there two best years or times.

I will answer my own thread ....Dave's Picks #25 will be shipped on 01/23/18. I long for the days when you could call the GD headquarters In San Rafael and talk to someone who spoke English if you had a question or wanted to order something.......unbelievable now.   
Hey y’all been a while.
Yes @gearbear Dave’s Picks 26 was mentioned as Nov & Dec 1971.

11-17-71 Civic Auditorium, Albuquerque, NM
12-14-71 Hill Auditorium, University of Michigan (Go Blue!)

It was very unusual to mention a DP before the previous was even released?? LOL.
DP 25 was available to order starting 1-16-18 (dead.net) and will be shipped before or on Feb 1st as usual.
DP 26 will be shipped on May 1st

https://www.jambase.com/article/daves-picks-vol-26-features-two-grateful-dead-shows-1971

Gonna be good stuff this year. Mark it.
This years Box Set will be a monster.
Peace