No love for Verity?

Reading through the myriad "recommend a speaker" threads, the list of the "usual suspects" often seems to be headed by Vandersteen and Magnepan, together with a bunch of others (Harbeth, Wilson, etc., etc.).  But I can't remember the last time when in one of these threads I read of someone recommending Verity.  What gives?  Are all the satisfied Verity owners over on one of the other forums?
128x128twoleftears
Yeah they just don't advertise and hence don't get many reviews or much attention (kinda similar to Gershman in that regard IMHO) .  However, they are among the most natural and musical speakers I've heard, which as others have said might just mean they're listening to music rather than touting how good their speakers are.  Avoid them at your own risk -- they're very well worth a listen. 

Underrated as hell.  I prefer Verity over any Magico, Vandersteen, or the like.
Verity Parsifals are one of the best high end speakers I’ve had. I’ve owned 3 pairs!
Lovely tonal balance*, wide, pinpoint soundstage, one of the best looking speakers out there. 
* bass is a bit light, but, it does not take away from the music. A subwoofer is a good option, of course. 
Verity speakers are at the top of the heap IMHO. 

@trelja , thanks Joe!
You have a very good memory, it was wonderful meeting you!!

Cheers,
John
Agree with the above comments.  These will get you off the Merry-go-round. They are very musical, well made and beautiful too.  I bought my P.E.s a few years ago and love them.  Probably my last pair of speakers and I have owned (or still own) ProAcs, Magnepans, and Sonus faber.