Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Boston self titled first album.

Pros and cons of hitchhiking....roger waters.

Dave Gilmour live
uberwaltz,

I own several holiday discs and downloads. However my favorite! CD is
A Charlie Brown Christmas with the Vince Guaraldi Trio. Its an excellent recording.

Also your Boston selection is excellent! Tom Scholz is a genius.

N

Thanks Nutty.
Was going to search for your recommendation when the wife said it was time to keep our tradition of opening one 🎁 on Christmas eve.

My present?

Courtesy of Guardians of the Galaxy.

Awesome mix vol 1.
On cassette no less, time to fire up the Nakamichi.

Peace to all....
JS Bach Weihnachtsoratorium, under Nikolaus Harnoncourt, streamed from Qobuz, the European 16/44 streaming service. It is my favourite performance, and the excellent sound quality does it full justice.
I watched the Brian Setzer Orchestra’s Christmas Extravaganza on TV. Pretty darn cool! Setzer is still not much of a singer, but his guitar playing is great, and his tone is awesome---nothing like a Gretsch White Falcon plugged into a vintage blonde Fender!