Full-sounding SS amps (besides Pass)

Speaker interactions aside, what solid state amp brands/designers tend to have a fuller sound these days? Not necessarily warm or tubey per se, but fleshed out in the upper bass and harmonically complete in the midrange, as opposed to lean. E.g. an Australian ME Sound amp I have from a while back has this quality, without sounding overtly warm. 

Obvious candidates: Pass, Luxman. What else?

Cost no object, feel free to throw out one-liners. Think of it as a poll.  (Please don't answer tubes though, thanks. :D )
128x128taww
Sorry, I should clarify - I'd like to focus on currently-active brands/models. I'm interested specifically in things I could potentially review on my blog (http://taww.co). So stuff that is commercially available and supported.

(That said, used/rebuilt stuff is great and as a side project I'm always fascinated by modification potential. My Bryston B60 and Ayre AX-7e have been tuned up quite a bit with simple mods. I don't intend to recommend these mods broadly, it is simply my own pursuit of a truer reference sound.)

@blindjim agreed that tube pre + SS amp can be the perfect combo, and I'm not opposed to the idea. I actually own a pretty decent tube linestage for that purpose. But I'm looking specifically for amps that don't require the tube front-end to flesh out their sound. Doesn't mean they can't sound even better with a tube pre though - in fact I think the best tube pre's with the best SS amps can be the best of both worlds.
My ATC's could sound overly analytical with the wrong amp, but with an Accuphase E-470 driving them the sound is full, rich, and and warm.... but never lacking in detail. I dream of moving up in the Accuphase line!