Done, really done!

The last component upgrade I did was in December 2015- 2 years ago and since then I’ve had zero interest in any component changes. I’m done, I’m really done! My system is excellent and there’s nothing I feel I can seriously upgrade that would be worth my while. What a terrific place to be in! 
128x128zavato
Can agree that after I too bought Pass amplification I had no more reason to upgrade that part of the system.
jaybe, I feel the same way- I feel that with my X250.8 and XP20 I lack for nothing in amplification

my Digital is based on a Bricasti M1, being driven by either a Simaudio Neo 260D or a MacBook Pro. Again, in digital, I lack for nothing.

in analog, I spin a Linn LP12,Ekos 2, Kore, Arkiv B, Lingo, and again, I feel I lack for nothing

in FM, it’s an MR78

All heard throu Revel Studio 2’s 

Are these the bleeding edge and absolute best in each category? No, but it doesn’t matter as everything I own is incredibly satisfying. That’s why I’m done. 
Zavato

I can totally understand and appreciate your decision. It's wonderful you are really satisfied with your equipment especially after 2 years. What matters most is when you can sit back and just enjoy the music. 

I'm also very happy with my system and listen quite often now that I'm retired. The equipment I now own is less expensive than I've previously owned but it's so much more musical and rewarding. I went from SS to tubes and from multi-way towers to a stand mounted 2 way. This past year I experimented with various tubes and cables but now I'm done. ENJOY
Nonrags, you are right. There are many paths that lead to total satisfaction with your music in your own environment. The sooner anyone gets to the destination, the sooner you can forget about the system and just enjoy th music. Unfortunately, some people can’t recognize or appreciate the destination.