Bybee Speaker Bullets?

Bybee Golden Goddess "Super Effect" Speaker Bullets...
$4200.00... Tweak or bona fide upgrade?

Was wondering if anybody has had the opportunity or deep pockets to try this particular tweak,and if so ,would love to hear your opinion,impression, or any other comments.

TIA...
aolmrd1241
I was waiting for a post like the one above. Aolmrd don't let yourself to be distracted by this kind of patronizing and subtly arrogant talk. Try, listen and decide for yourself, because often enough, though not always, those who somehow insinuate us ignorant and uninformed may possibly be looking not at us, but, mostly unwittingly be said to their benefit, into a mirror. (Now how is that for subtle arrogance, remember that song in "Annie get your Gun", long, long ago??)
One thing is sure though, that stuff is wildly overpriced, no doubt about that. For that I don't need to know speaker design or how electronics work.
Yes; dirt, a few wires and sometimes bad solder joints which have to be redone and please John, I did not imply that you should not stand by your post, because it may after all be justified. I am not the one to judge that. My ears could well be subjective and mistaken and your opinion would be supported by the main stream of EEs. What got my back up a bit, was HOW your post came along, that's all.
Cheers and happy listening (sens Bybees (: )
Detlof
i would be interested to know what it is? i had the walker version and sold because i heard no real dif, so if you can enlighten us please do, i would be interested in your explination.
Johnk,

I don't see how it is obvious what these things do? Do you actually know what they do, or, are you saying that they obviously alter resistance, capacitance and/or inductance as would any other kind of circuit element, even though you don't know specifically what kind of element they are?

I have my suspicions that they are acting like conventional filter elements, but, I don't know what they actually do. So, if you know what they really are or do, share it with us.