Sunfire Classic Tube Pre-Amp

I have a very lightly used Sunfire Classic Tube Pre-amp (likely less than 100 hours on it, I’m the original owner and it’s been in its box for 15+).

I took it out to play with and was reminded how much I like it.

So, I’m thinking about upgrading the tubes. I don’t want to get crazy (I’d like to keep it < $250); certainly don’t want/need to spend that much if it isn’t required

My understanding is that I’ll need the following (I’m pretty sure my Thorens table is Moving Magnet, so I don’t need to upgrade the MC board):

12A7 tube (QTY = 2) for MM PHONO BOARD
6922 Tubes (QTY = 4) 1 INFRASONIC FILTER IN PHONO SECTION + CONTOUR 1 + 2 LINE BOARD).

Also need a new dac for my Tidal streaming... any advice with this also appreciated!

Any advice is much appreciated! Thanks!

- Dave P.

PS - System includes:

Legacy-Audio Classic floorstanding speakers.
Amp currently B&K 200x2 or Legacy-Audio PowerBloc5
Thorens turn table - I inherited it, not sure of the exact model.

dkpack99
The Gold Lion 6922 is a great tube and is the only tube other than 6n23eb that has lasted more than a year in my c-j preamp..... sounds great and is quiet and rugged.   They are not cheap but I think they are worth it. 
I like the Matsushita/National 7DJ8 from Upscale Audio, Platinum graded tubes are $35. They sound great and are very rugged my preamp uses 6 6922's and tends to eat tubes at a high rate. I dropped the current set into my preamp in October 2016 and they are still going strong.
Thanks Oddio & Jond, 

Anyone else? How much is matter about matching the tubes to the pre-amp, or will the "good" tubes always be "good" with all Pre-amps?

thanks!

dave