Audio Horizons fuses.... won’t buy them again...

I’ve bought 5 Audio Horizons Platinum fuses a couple of months ago, for my amps, speakers and DAC.
Three days ago, coincidentially, the 5A fuses on my mono amps (Rogue Apollos), blew at the same time on start up. Replaced them with the OEM fuses, and everything works again.
I have a very good electrical installation, with independent lines for each amp, a no surges or anything strange occurred. My speakers, Evolution Acoustics MM3s are always ON, and nothing happened to the fuses on them.
I emailed Joseph Chow inmediately and his response was to send the fuses back to him (at my cost, I live in Ecuador...), to repair them for $70/each, plus shipping.
I have paid $138 for each fuse in October, and no warranty?... what a shame!!!
Won’t buy these fuses again, NEVER!!!
128x128leog2015
Are these fuses UL listed? If not, you may be risking more than just a couple of nice sounding, but expensive, fuses. 
I'm with you Viridian. A fuse has a designed purpose. If it is doing anything less than that, faulty design for example what exactly is the point, improved sound at the possible risk of equipment damage? 
Whoa! Let’s not get crazy. 😜 Nobody has even lost equipment or had their house burn to the ground. The fuse failures for whatever reason prevent that. Even aftermarket fuses. 
Geoff, there is a very well documented case of a tube amp catching fire at an exhibition in Germany a couple of years ago and doing damage to the hotel room. I have also worked on amps that had burn marks on the chassis and on resistors. Now maybe the fuse is not the culprit in these fires, but I prefer to have Underwrighter’s Laboritories between me and the wall outlet.

I believe that their certification also requires the manufacturer to carry liability insurance against failures, or in the case of fuses, lack of failures.