Newbie Looking for Advice on Streaming Music

Hello Audiogon world.

I am new to this hobby but I think it will suit me well as it looks like it is an endless pursuit of perfection of sound without ever really getting there.  I love the endless possibilities, difference in thought, technology driven aspect mixed with old school art.

I am in the process of building my first 2 channel set up and recently picked up a Primaluna Dialogue HP and a pair of Sonus Faber Chameleons for starters.

Im looking to stream music from Tidal to the new equipment as simple as possible without compromising sound as much as I possibly can (budget permitting of course)

I have been doing some research and I must say this part of the equation is rather confusing with a lot of technical speak that gets brought into the discussion which is a bit overwhelming for a newbie trying to soak it all in.

Do I need to purchase a high quality DAC?
Can I just buy a streaming box like the Paradigm PW Link or Def Tech W Adapt and hook it into the Primaluna?
Do I go with the Halide Design DAC HD D/A Converter from computer straight into Primaluna?
I also read about the wyred4sound modified Sonos Connect.  Does that plus into a DAC or straight into Amp?

Apologies for all the newbie questions.  I did try searching and doing some research but found myself getting confused.  If someone could help me clear up what I will need that will set me on the path to researching the best value for my budget for each component I will need to accomplish my goals of streaming my music from Tidal.

Thanks in advance.  I think this will be a fun hobby!

Don

donblackie
the Oppo and Bluesound are readably available used and easy to resell.  The Wyrd4 Sonos is rare used...
music direct has the bluesound node for less than $300 and would be my recommendation
Thanks for all the great recommendations and conversation.

Im thinking I'll start buy buying a chromecast audio (super cheap) and can get music from the internet out of my amp to start.  Then I can do more research to figure out which DAC I can pair with the other equipment.

A friend recommended I look at PS Audio Direct Stream Junior. 
Any thoughts on how this will pair with the equipment I have?

the PS is a very good product...your gear is good and deserves a good source...
Thanks JL35

I seems like the PS Audio can also be used as a pre amp.
So technically I can later on exchange my integrated primaluna for monoblocks behind the PS Audio.  Is that an option/good idea?

Thanks

Don