Audio Horizons fuses.... won’t buy them again...

I’ve bought 5 Audio Horizons Platinum fuses a couple of months ago, for my amps, speakers and DAC.
Three days ago, coincidentially, the 5A fuses on my mono amps (Rogue Apollos), blew at the same time on start up. Replaced them with the OEM fuses, and everything works again.
I have a very good electrical installation, with independent lines for each amp, a no surges or anything strange occurred. My speakers, Evolution Acoustics MM3s are always ON, and nothing happened to the fuses on them.
I emailed Joseph Chow inmediately and his response was to send the fuses back to him (at my cost, I live in Ecuador...), to repair them for $70/each, plus shipping.
I have paid $138 for each fuse in October, and no warranty?... what a shame!!!
Won’t buy these fuses again, NEVER!!!
128x128leog2015
PADIS are ISO certified and I believe HiFi Tuning fuses are as well. I would venture to say, without looking it up, that all fuses made in Germany are ISO certified or they wouldn't be sold. They have their standards as well as us.

All the best,
Nonoise
If only one in 10,000 fails why is the warranty only one month? Only in audio and politics do you find these kinds of disconnects.
If voltage variation was the problem, why didn’t the AH fuses in my speakers (always ON), did not blow?
Different deal completely. The fuses in your speakers protect the speakers from excessive output from your amplifier. If the power supply fuse in your amplifier blows it is not outputting any power at all and so will not blow the speaker fuses.

viridian
If only one in 10,000 fails why is the warranty only one month? Only in audio and politics do you find these kinds of disconnects IMHO.

Geoff, I don’t think that the point about UL listing is moot at all. The AH fuses are apparently not UL listed and may be out of spec. I would prefer a UL listed, or ISO certified as someone else mentioned, fuse in my gear and if Isoclean is UL listed that’s great. I also prefer UL listed plugs and outlets. There is a reason that electrical connectors are safety tested and rated.

>>>>Not to belabor the point unnecessarily, the UL issue is moot because all types of fuses ocassionally fail, even stock fuses, you know, Littelfuse and Bussman. It’s not the fuse’s fault if it blows — as far as we know. Aftermarket fuses have been with us for almost what, 20 years? We have know FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS that sometimes the fuse rating must be increased somewhat to prevent premature blowing. Problem solved. 

As I pointed out previously, if there was an issue with a fuse’s manufacturer, the manufacturer would be subject to legal repercussions, perhaps. But that has not happened. As least not to my knowledge, and I have been following the subject rather closely for many years. A fuse blows sometimes. That’s what a fuse is supposed to do. And when it blows it PREVENTS DAMAGE TO ELECTRONICS AND FIRES.

To the OP, Your warrantee ran out. Get over it.