Full-sounding SS amps (besides Pass)

Speaker interactions aside, what solid state amp brands/designers tend to have a fuller sound these days? Not necessarily warm or tubey per se, but fleshed out in the upper bass and harmonically complete in the midrange, as opposed to lean. E.g. an Australian ME Sound amp I have from a while back has this quality, without sounding overtly warm. 

Obvious candidates: Pass, Luxman. What else?

Cost no object, feel free to throw out one-liners. Think of it as a poll.  (Please don't answer tubes though, thanks. :D )
128x128taww
Post removed 
http://www.monarchy-audio.com/SM70_Main_frame.htm

A pair of SM70 Pro NFB Class A's bridged using XLR inputs. Unlike many, they are truly balanced in the bridged mode using both L+R circuits. One can leave them powered up 24x7.

It is the NFB that gives them the fullness of sound by not sucking the life out of the music. NFB has the greatest impact on the sound of all amps. 

They punch way above their weight. Very impressive for sand (SS) amps.

Happy New Year
@mysticriver. 

glad to hear it.   i too think it a no-brainer with the DSD DAC.  however because of the playback quality of cds through the DMP,  i have yet to go to ripping.   maybe some day.  I still have about 600 albums and a very old and lovely Oracle Delphi,  but never use it or play them.  need to sell them to someone who appreciate the analog stuff. 

anyway good luck with everything.  do you ever post on the ps forum as i think i may have seen your name there. 
Consider a Bedini. Not made anymore as both John and Gary have passed on, but if you put out some feelers you might snag one. They were all Class A. John was a genius when it came to audio. They run remarkably cool for Class A. If you see a 200/200, snag it. You won't be sorry.