high-efficiency loudspeakers

What is the best high-efficiancy loudspeakers? If you have it, are you  happy ?
128x128bache
I own Spatial Audio M2 Turbos - 94dB?  They're wonderful.

I have a pair of the new Spatial X2s on order.  92dB? Clayton Shaw and the world tell me they'll be wonderfuller.  Impatient?  Me?

I run the M2s with a PS Audio Sprout.  It's wonderful, too, and what? 33w/channel?  And a good 'nuff DAC, and Bluetooth.  Lively and fun with the M2s.
I also play my music very loud. I have a pair of  Source Loudspeaker Technologies 7211's with 2 H/VS 10 Subwoofers and I'm very happy. I have a DB meter on my ipad and I play in the 92 DB up to 98 range with ease. Don't hear much about these speakers but at $2400 and $1800 each for the sub's there a very good deal. Built in  South Windsor, CT by
John Sollecito. You can give him a call he's very happy to talk to you about your music needs. 
PWK Khorns for decades. They have a deep sound stage, when properly voiced with good quality amps. Quality is key. And most of my listening is done slightly below 90dB.

In the last 60 years of this hobby I've heard systems that sound as good or only different, but none better. And none that delivered a "live in the next room" sound.

I have Martin Logan ESL's in another room, which are extremely transparent but sterile. I like the MLs, but they are not very involving. They provide a good reason to talk about and discuss amplifiers with other audiophile. Good material for helping selling amps in audio rags. Had Maggie's, Quads . . . same issue despite throwing tons of watts at them at any level. Odd, that I still like the MLs.

Hello all,
First, wtf, you're going to LOVE the Decware. I've been playing around with that amp since 2004. Done more mods on it than you can shake a stick at. Never felt a need to go the true DHT route. ( And I've heard a bunch of them ). It's just that good.
But of course you need the right speaker to mate with it. Let me throw my two cents in for the Decware HDT. Been using that also since 2004. That combo replaced a very high end system of Sonus Faber Guarnieri Homages/REL Stadium III subs driven by solid state electronics. Wouldn't dream of going back.
The HDT does all the things exceptionally well that single driver loudspeakers are noted for. Plus its WAF is very good. That combo gets plenty loud enough for me.
For the record I have no stake in Decware other than being a happy customer for a long time.
Cheers,                   Crazy Bill