Is there any danger in leaving a class D amp on unattended for ten days?

I recently obtained class D (Red Dragon monoblocks) amps.
I have left them on continuously for about a week, and they seem to be improving sonically with every day.  I am planning to be away for ten days starting next week. Is it unwise to leave them on unattended for this period?  
128x128rvpiano
The cited study doesn’t seem to correlate with the real world experience of listening to either recorded music via an audio system or listening to live performers. If our aura recollection was only seconds we’d have no meaningful memory of the event. This would render listening to music a futile event which it certainly is not. Auditioning audio product would be useless as we’d have no recall of what we had just listen to.

I don’t see how one can extrapolate from this study that humans do not retain good aural memories of listening sessions. Why then have good sounding sources,amplifiers or speakers if our recollection of how they performed is so fleeting? IMO this study doesn’t relate to actual music listening experiences of the legion of music lovers. The study focus was dealing short intervals of comparing different or similar tones/pitch with a brief interval. No one I know of even remotely listens to music under these type of restrictions or conditions.
Charles
I totally concur. To think that audio memory is momentarily fleeting flies in the face of massive experiential evidence to the contrary.
Why do we even give any credence to this theoretical construct?
We have a much longer memory of what we enjoyed and what we didn’t. Interesting article but tangential to selecting audio components